I don't see a problem.
Father and Son are uncreated and eternal. God is Spirit, as Jesus said.(1)
Father and Son abide in a perfection of divine union, in one Holy Spirit.(2)
This is an eternal begetting, Father and Son, in one Holy Spirit. (2)
All that is created is put under the feet of him who is manifested. (3)
He who is manifested is manifested in humanity. (5)(6)
And that humanity is exalted to the throne of God. (3)
All things are put under his feet. (4)
Except, of course, him who put all things under him. (4)
Why would anyone have a 'problem' with this ?
I have absolutely no idea what a 'unique spirit creation' is.
παντα γαρ υπεταξεν υπο τους ποδας αυτου οταν δε ειπη οτι παντα υποτετακται δηλον οτι εκτος του υποταξαντος αυτω τα παντα [I Corinthians 15:27 TR]
For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him. [I Corinthians 15: 27 KJV]
(1) John 4:24 God is a Spirit [KJV] [A]
(2) I John 1:2 ... the life the eternal which was with the Father [EGNT] [B]
(3) Psalm 45:6, Hebrews 1:8 Thy throne, O God is for ever and ever
(4) I Corinthians 15:27 For he hath put all things under his feet [KJV]
(5) I John 1:1 Our hands have handled - of the Word of Life [KJV]
(6) John 3:18 ... the name of the only begotten Son of God [KJV]
[A] King James Authorised Version
[B] The Englishman's Greek New Testament (Interlinear Translation)