All four Bible citations talk about the same devil, as Satan, Lucifer, and Beelzebub are different personalities (and names) of the same devil according to the Roman Catholic tradition, the Church Fathers, and self-revelations of the daemons during exorcisms.
Fr Chad Ripperger (a Roman Catholic exorcist) says (source: Why the Devil Hates (and Fears) Mary w/ Fr. Chad Ripperger, minute 11:20) :
At a certain point, I had Beelzebub in a case and at a certain point during the session, God commanded him to tell me something and just out of the blue hi just looks at me and he says I’m the inversion of the Holy Ghost and then boomi checks out; I couldn’t get him back to the surface. What does that even mean? And I knew I had known from my research and studies, two things:
- exorcists say that they manifest differently and so they actually thought they were different demons;
- fathers of the Church are very clear: oh, no, no, no, he’s the same guy.
How does this work? Lucifer, Beezebub, and Satan are the same guy.
So then I started asking Our Lady of Sorrows, ‘What am I seeing?’
And then it just clicked. I always think that she gave me the grace.
So, in the next session, I referred him as the third personality of Satan and all of a sudden he just stopped, he was stunned and it was kind of one of those Hollywood-couldn’t-produce kind of expressions. He was stunned, fearful, okay, now the gloves are coming off; you know, the whole bit. I mean, there’s just this whole complexion of things. And I said, ‘Was the trifocation [I am not sure how to write that word; is it trifurcation?] of your personality the punishment for wanting to be God?’ And, he woudn’t answer, […] so the silence is a yes.
Later, he said, ‘Yes, it was.’
And I said, ‘Lucifer is the second personality of Satan, the inversion of Christ whose Light from Light, because Lucifer means Light Bearer,’ and he said, ‘Yes.’ ‘And Satan is the inversion of the first personality [the first person of God, i.e. God the Father], because he’s the Father of Lies.’ […]
Basically, God split his personality as a punishment. […]
And then I found out through later research that there [were] actually cases in the past that that had come up in the past it was just not a piece of knowledge that was passed on. It’s in the literature, but you’d have to dig for it.
Therefore, the following three names are for the same person:
- he is an inversion to God the Father;
- he is the Father of Lies (he is a chronological liar, he lies at everything; even when it would go better for him, he’s still going to lie);
- he (his behaviour) is kind of non-descript (according to Fr Chard Ripperger);
- he is an inversion to God the Son (Jesus Christ);
- he never manifests himself the same way;
- other names: Light Bearer, Morning Star;
- Beelzebub (or Beelzebul):
- he is an inversion to God the Holy Spirit;
- he manifests in a very distinctive way (more or less, he manifests himself the same way; i.e. he is shifty, constantly changing, deceitful).
From the very same video I sourced this, here are some other places Fr Chad Ripperger talks about this:
I think that watching the entire video (multiple times) will be beneficial to any person who wants to find the truth.