This is great. As a rule of thumb, always buy icons larger than you think you'll need them.
So, this is a yearly Menaion icon. The Menaion is basically a book that tells you, for each month, what saints are celebrated on each day. Accordingly, this is an icon with a saint for every day. (We usually commemorate many, many saints on a given day. This also doesn't include stuff for movable feasts like Pascha.)
I'll point out a few big ones for you.
- Circumcision of Jesus
- Theophany (baptism of Jesus)
- Presentation of Jesus into the Temple
- Possibly the Forty Martyrs of Sebaste?
- St. George
- Ss. Constantine and Helen
- Possibly the Synaxis of Archangel Gabriel?
- Seven Sleepers of Ephesus
- Transfiguration of Christ
- Dormition of the Theotokos
- Beheading of John the Baptist
- Nativity of the Theotokos
- Exaltation of the Cross
- Intercession of the Theotokos
- Possibly the Synaxis of Archangel Michael?
- Presentation of the Theotokos
- Nativity of Christ
- Synaxis of the Theotokos