None of us is without sin totally.
With the transgender nonsense, we can refer to Genesis 1:27.
- So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of their wickedness in Genesis 18-19.
We can argue that the Greek and Roman Empires fell because of their wickedness.
Sadly, we're seeing the same behavior rampant today.
As Christians, we need to show mercy, but not to condone what God clearly states as harmful behavior. We shouldn't "candy coat" bad behavior. But we need to show tact when pointing out flaws. We need to examine ourselves for hypocrisy and pray for our own repentance before approaching the others.
Luke 15:7 states:
7. I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent.
1 Peter 4:7-9 reinforces this:
7. The end of all things is near. Therefore be clear minded and self-controlled so that you can pray.
8. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.
9. Offer hospitality to one another without grumbling.
Contrast the fruit of the Spirit with worldly behavior. Colossians 3 & Galatians 5 are good chapters for this. There are other references, too.
I applaud your stance.
Keep doing what is simply right in the eyes of God & pressing closer to God and He will reward you.
Stay in the Word by reading your Bible often. When you aren't sure about a decision you should take, consult the Bible. There are online studies you can read as long as it is a godly source.