1. Question - A Reference Request:
Is there any occasion in scripture where someone prophesied to another and made an honest mistake, or were later corrected?
Note: This is apart from any discussion regarding false prophets.*
"Schools of Prophecy" often claim that "Words of Knowledge" to others can be mistaken, or subject to personal fallibility, (Shawn Bolz on Accountability / Fallibility);
Is there a Biblical Basis for this?
Other Closely Related Questions:
- Historically, How was “Word of Knowledge” Understood?
- What is the Biblical Basis for "Schools of Prophecy"?
- How to know whether God truly spoke to you?
- What is the Biblical basis for testing the truthfulness of every statement made by Prophets or Apostles who have been confirmed as 'real'?