I am a computer geek; Always have been and always will be. I started from working with digital media to web programming and am moving on to systems programming while I pay my bills with the work that comes along as my expertise grows. I am a polyglot: My heuristic mentality permits me the ability to pick up new programming languages & concepts quickly.
Sections Are In Reverse Chronological Order!
- Working With Neural Networks, SOM's, and other ML applications for AI-driven Business Systems
- "Big Data" systems design, analysis, and programming involved therein
- "Cloud"-based Service Software and System Design
WWW, Internet, Multi-media
- Early WWW Page Design in HTML 1 - 5, and XHTML 1, CSS 1 - 3
- Building Kiosks with Macromedia Projectors
- Building Web-Based Macromedia Projectors
- Adobe Flash and Flex Business-class Web and Desktop Applications using ActionScript 3 & 4.
- Network Systems Design and Management
- WinNT4 Web Server Management
- Linux-Based Co-located Server Administration
- Full Security Audits on Suspected Intruded Servers
- Server Hardening
- Network and Telco Troubleshooting of DIP and ADSL Hardware
- Software Systems Design
- Explorations in Perl, Bash, PHP, C, C++, and Java
- Further Development of Knowledge of PHP4 and PHP5
- Various Working Implementations by Creating Templates for PHP Smarty-based Templating Systems: CMS's, Shopping Carts, etc.
- Production-level Development Projects in ASP.NET Webforms with C# Using Various Database Engines.
- MVC.NET Web Site & Service Development Using C# Razor & F#
Traditional Media / Communications
- 2D Image Content Creation with Adobe and Macromedia Suites
- Live Studio Video Recording
- 2D & 3D Post Production Video
- CGI, Compositing and Special Effects Post-Production
- Electronic Music Composition
- Studio Multi-track Audio Recording
- Experience with MP3 technology when still in alpha
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.