|location||New York, NY, United States|
|visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|seen||Sep 5 at 1:24|
Procrastinate by doing helpful but lower priority/importance things - that way you still look productive and have more time to think about the important stuff. For example - proof read these answers for me!
- Performance Breakeven Analysis - "This is really nice, thanks!" & "You should write a book!"
yieldkeyword in Python - My only answer with an appendix and footnotes
- Static methods - "The fact that your answer is so far down the list is the only reason I can think of for so few votes"
- Append vs. Extend - "This is one of the best explanation[s] I have ever seen and a job well done"
- Dictionary Autovivification - "This is a great answer. Thanks for introducing me to
__missing__", "Why isn't this part of the standard library? :)", and "I really like this solution. Scrolling down really pays off"
- @staticmethod vs. @classmethod
- Check if a directory exists and create it
- How to ignore Exceptions
- The index in
Floating Point Division - "+1 for this clarifying answer! I like that you showed why not convert to float and how to use the new division in Python 2!"
Monkey Patching - "This is the most complete answer to this question." & "Thank you for continuing on and illustrating use in unit testing..."
|bio||website||linkedin.com/in/aaronchall||visits||member for||1 year, 6 months|
|location||New York, NY, United States||seen||Sep 5 at 1:24|
3 Votes Cast
|all time||by type|