- Has God put anybody already in hell? (Maybe Pharaoh?)
- If Yes to question 1, why did God put him into hell? What are the biggest sins?
- Is hell permanent or there is a time limit?
- Has God awarded somebody heaven already? (Maybe Moses?)
- If Yes to question 4, why did God put him into heaven? What were his main characteristics (i.e. good deeds)?
- Is heaven permanent?
I found a comment that
Those who turn to Jesus, who ask Him to save them, they are saved. The thief on the Cross who cries out goes to heaven. The Pharisees who trust in their own righteousness go to hell.,
so if i born in a religion other than christian and didn't converted into christian, will i go to hell?? that is if somebody born as a christian then he has greater chance of going into heaven?? This doesn't make sense to me.